Wednesday 4 April 2012

Bits & bobs

Luck of the...
...Irish!
I love getting mail - especially when it's nail related mail!
Spring flowers


Since starting this adventure into the land of blog, I've had to face up to the fact that I have little to no attention span. I think I've always had a slight inclination, but never paid attention long enough to let it sink in. That's probably why it's taken me so long to update this - and why many manicures have been and gone in the interim. I'm also not a very prolific photographer. Must try harder.

Anyway. I headed to Glasgow for St. Patrick's Day and decided on a wee Irish themed mix and match for the occasion. Nothing too - just some orange/green themed leopard prints and a dash of trusty glitter. And some flags that were nothing like Italian. Honest.

After lusting over WAH's designs for months now, I was over the moon when they released a whole book dedicated to nail art. If it's got literature dedicated to it, it must be a legitimate hobby. I settled on their rose design as my first project and I'm pretty pleased with the results. Nice and spring like...even if the weather outside doesn't quite agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment